Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Great Holiday

It was great in the holidays because I went to Melbourne. I went with my family to see my baby cousin. We went to the AFL game and saw the St Kilda Saints play the West Coast Eagles. The Saints won. One day we went to the Melbourne market. I brought a sweat shirt and a soccer uniform. When we came back from Melbourne we went to the Marlborough Sounds. We went there with the Vinings. We only went there for two nights. The both nights we had bon fires. On the first night the people next to us put petrol in it. It was massive. The next day we went biscuiting. It was really cool. That night we cooked damper and after we played Spotlight. It was mean. In the last weekend I had a cub sleep over because the next day we were going to the Dawn Parade.
It was really cool.

2 comments:

Rohan T said...

that sounds like a mean holiday

Rohan T said...

cool holiday Tom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!